4/20/86

1986 GT Pro Freestyle



This bike is similar to mine the big differences were that I did not have the GT 3-piece cranks(which urber cool)or the handlebar. I had a one piece crank, and a Tioga Compact disc chainring. I also had this wicked cool bars I think made by boss that had and extra crossbar.
I was able to learn a few tricks on my freestyle bike, I also road on a quarter pipe with it once. One of the things I will always remember is jumping out of the ground up the walls, before the foundation was poured for houses. Made you feel like you were going 20 ft in the air but in reality you were just going like four feet.

1 comment:

Term papers said...

I had a one piece crank, and a Tioga Compact disc chainring. I also had this wicked cool bars I think made by boss that had and extra crossbar.