6/5/08

Big Bear Comes.....

This will be my 6th Granny Gear Race, and my 3rd Big Bear. I love the course at Big Bear, but it is not the best for me. I started racing expert last year, so this will be my first Big Bear as an expert racer. I am not in the best of shape right now, so I am hoping that consistent laps will be my salvation. We are competing against the big boys for this race, so hopefully we can not embarrass ourselves. Check us out this weekend with the real-time scoring at http://grannygear.com/Register/show_teams.php?race=bigbear&year=2008&team_name=DCMTB%2FCity+Bikes

I'll Let you know how we do..............

2 comments:

Big Daddy Mike said...

Oh you'll do fine, ya big mary! Just don't stop pedaling!

See ya there...

gwadzilla said...

good job at Big Bear

sorry the team and your bike fell apart during the night

I hate when that happens