1/1/08

January 1st Ride.



The ride was suppose to be an interesting one in that it would be one way. I was to leave MuttonTop and then basically bike to Madison. I like to chart out new ride, especially on rough fire roads for the cross bike. Well this ride was didn't go as planned. I should of just done a road ride, but since I was in the mountains I decided to try and make something of it. Well From the Pictures you can tell I got into some bikable Mountain bike trails not so good for a cross bike. I had to do 4 creek crossing with 2 of them with some dicey jumping in cycling cleats! I was taking a long time so I rerouted, myself and was picked up my Jon and Diana not even doing half of the ride:-( Oh well next time I will just do a nice road ride along the foothills of skyline drive.


No comments: